(3) REVELATION AND FAITH. Scripture; the Church; the Fathers; Magisterium; theology.
(3) ECUMENISM AND DIALOGUE. Dialogue with other Christians, with Judaism, with non-believers; inculturation.
(3) MYSTERY OF GOD AND CREATION. Old Testament revelation of God as Saviour; God the Creator; Christocentricity of creation; original sin; angels.
(3) JESUS CHRIST – THE BLESSED TRINITY. Apostolic, patristic and conciliar teaching; Christology today.
(3) THE CHURCH, ITS ORIGIN AND STRUCTURE – MARIOLOGY.
(3) GRACE AND JUSTIFICATION – ESCHATOLOGY.
(3) SACRAMENTS OF INITIATION. Liturgy and the mystery of Christ; Plan of Salvation; Baptism; Confirmation; Eucharist.
(3) SACRAMENTS: VOCATION & HEALING. Marriage; Orders; Penance; Anointing of the sick.
(3-6) HONOURS TUTORIAL. In-depth study of an aspect of Dogmatic Theology; graduating essay.