(3) GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF MORAL THEOLOGY I. Brief history of moral theology; biblical foundations; nature of morality; natural law.
(3) GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF MORAL THEOLOGY II. Situation ethics; human law; conscience; systems of conscience; knowledge; ingredients of the good act; sin.
(3) THEOLOGICAL VIRTUES. Conversion and holiness; faith; hope; charity; religion.
(3) SOCIAL INTERACTION. Community and the individual; family; civic community; justice, charity and other social criteria; restitution; war and peace; option for the poor. (Also listed as Social Sciences 521)
(3) HEALTH CARE ETHICS. Treatment of current bioethical problems. (Also listed as Philosophy 530)
(3) SEXUALITY AND SOCIETY. Family life; modesty and chastity; interrelation of love, sex and marriage; gender relations; responsible parenthood. (Also listed as Social Sciences 531)
(3) THE SACRAMENTS AND SACRAMENTALS. Moral questions in administering the sacraments, especially regarding Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist and Mass, Anointing of the Sick and Marriage; funerals.
(3) THE CONFESSOR. Pastoral and canonical aspects of this ministry.
(1-8) MORAL TOPICS. One period per week devoted to source material pertaining to courses concurrently taught.
(3) CURRENT TOPICS SEMINAR. Research papers and discussion dealing with sensitive areas in the moral and pastoral field.
(3-6) HONOURS TUTORIAL. In-depth study of an aspect of Moral Theology; graduating essay.